Industrial Park “Volgorechensky”
Plan on creation of Industrial Park "Volgorechensky"
Volgorechensk City of Kostroma region.
Total area – 2 500 ha.
Factors of competitiveness
- favourable transport-and-geographical location;
- well-developed infrastructure;
- support for projects implementation;
- successful experience of projects implementation;
- personnel training for exact production.
Energy-intensive forms of industrial production: metallurgy, mechanical engineering; chemical industry, building materials production, including production of bricks. In addition, in the area it is advisable to locate enterprises of food-processing industry and agro-industrial complex (greenhouse facility, edible fish industry, etc.).
OJSC “Gazpromtrubinvest”, LLC “NOV Kostroma”, Kostroma Hydroelectric Power Plant.
1. Power supply:
- Substation 110/35/10 kV, capacity of 25 MW;
- Substation 110/35/6 kV, capacity of 10 MW.
2. Gas supply:
- Gas distribution station is situated at the distance of 1 km from land plot’s border.
3. Heat supply:
- From gas boiler house or centralized heat supply from Kostroma Hydroelectric Power Plant (at the distance of 6 km from land plot’s border).
4. Water extraction installations – at the distance of 1.5 km from land plot’s border.
5. Sewerage installations – at the distance of 5.5 km from land plot’s border.
6. Transport infrastructure:
- Motorway with asphalt surface – 17 km, natural soil road – 2 km;
- Single-track head railway line Furmanov - Volgorechensk.
Potential investment projects planned for implementation:
- construction of a steel plant;
- production of medium-diameter pipes;
- production of machines and equipment;
- construction of a brick factory;
- creation of a green house facilities;
- fish breeding sector;
- chemical industry.
Total investments required for creation of the industrial park amount to over 100 billion roubles.